🐈
» Forums » Clients » No access to Upwork
Page options
495b1b1f
Community Member

No access to Upwork

Hello, I just got this message this morning regaridng freelancer that I hired for the job, what is it mean and why his account is not accessible:

XXX does not currently have access to Upwork and will not receive messages until access is restored.

Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Zeljko,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Zeljko P wrote:

what is it mean and why his account is not accessible:

It means Upwork have removed the freelncer from the platform.

495b1b1f
Community Member

So, what should I do now?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Zeljko,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you! 😃

a99720de
Community Member

A cliente contact me to work, we were talking about the job, today I see this message "XXX does not currently have access to Upwork and will not receive messages until access is restored" I was asking to open the contract to start working...the message say that he don´t have access buit ghe respond to me to give "some hours" 😧 it sounds rare to me...

I blured the names for more privacy, if you need it to check out I´ll give you of course.

Thanks

Hi Vanina,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. This means that the clients' accounts were put on hold for a violation of the Upwork User Agreement. In this case, you will not be able to respond to any of their messages on Upwork until their access to their Upwork account has been restored. Our team will proceed accordingly once the client reaches out to us and communicate.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a99720de
Community Member

How do I contact you about this issue?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths