🐈
» Forums » Clients » No longer seeking help, close request?
Page options
9ea0bb1a
Community Member

No longer seeking help, close request?

A few months ago, I hired an Upwork person for my project. She has been wonderful and amazing. I've had no need to attend to my client profile at Upwork, but I noticed that I'm still getting an occasional inquiry about the job. Is that request still out there and visible to people? Is there something I need to do to mark it as taken?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

If you are still getting inquiries or proposed it means that the job posting was not "removed" yet. Navigate to the job listing, click the three dots icon, and remove or close the listing.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
stephen_jensen
Community Member

As a freelancer, I've also seen job posts that say they have hired someone. I don't submit a proposal on these posts, since I figure the chances of their hiring me too are pretty slim. I'm not sure why the post would still be showing, unless the client wanted to hire more than one person. Some jobs are like that. 

prestonhunter
Community Member

If you are still getting inquiries or proposed it means that the job posting was not "removed" yet. Navigate to the job listing, click the three dots icon, and remove or close the listing.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths