cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to post job

Highlighted
dhaval s Member Since: May 10, 2009
1 of 6
Hi, Not able to find the recruit tab in main tabs nor option to create/update client profile in my contractor profile. Any idea how to post jobs on odesk as contractor.
Highlighted
Ayesha S Member Since: Nov 22, 2009
2 of 6
You'll need to create a client company to hire a contractor, details here.
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Highlighted
dhaval s Member Since: May 10, 2009
3 of 6
Ayesha, it works
Highlighted
4 of 6
You're welcome, Dhaval! Glad I could help Smiley Happy
oDesk Forum Moderator Always reach for the skies, for even if you fall, you'll still be on the top of the world...
Highlighted
Jamil H Member Since: Oct 31, 2013
5 of 6
Ayesha i create company profile. My paypal is verified. When i try to attach my paypal with odesk. its getting error ((We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.)) Please let me know how can i do. My paypal is verified. But now i have no any amount in paypal. Is odesk charge any verifications fees for 1st time to attach paypal to odesk. Waiting for reply. thanks
Highlighted
6 of 6
Hi Jamil, You need balance in your PayPal account in order to verify it, oDesk makes two separate payments that add up to a total of $10 that are returned once the verification is complete. Here are the details.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS