🐈
» Forums » Clients » Not possible to give feedback on a suspicious...
Page options
aliassmith
Community Member

Not possible to give feedback on a suspicious activity

Hi, I hope all is good with you!
I am a new customer. Posted a job on Monday and found a freelancer that gave an offer, we agreed on the terms and started working the day after. He spent 7 hours trying to configure the Router but hi lacked knowledge and just created a mess. I expected him to sort it out the next day but, he just resigned. Didn't charge for the job but disappeared. No reply on the phone, no way to contact him. We were afraid his purpose was something else so we had to spent a lot of time and money to secure our network. A unfortunate first experience.
I would like to warn other users of this but since the freelancer didn't charge me I am not able to give any feedback ant it is likely that a new customer of Upwork will have the same experience and I would like to believe that you would like to be able to tell that the freelancers you offer are trustworthy.
Please come back to me on this.

Best regards
/Claes

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Claes,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had. Our team will reach out to you via ticket where you can share more details with us. Our team will investigate it further and take proper actions if any violations are found. 

I would also like to clarify in order for a contract to be listed on a profile (with feedback) funds need to be exchanged. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths