🐈
» Forums » Clients » Now I am getting really pissed
Page options
growmyretail
Community Member

Now I am getting really pissed

So last week already there were issues when hiring someone.
Then today I see a charge on one of my clients accounts. Which were fine

Then I get the notif again that all my accounts are on hold when balance is paid.
Then I see that my Freelance account is also on hold?

I am getting seriously pissed that I see no balance due and AGAIN  29 contractors are about to raise questions again since I got the email my accounts are temp on hold.

UW, now I am getting seriously pissed and I am about to consider taking it somewhere else, close all contracts and hire them on a diff platform. it is getting ridiculous.

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Pieter, 

I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused, we're here to help! I wasn't able to see any limitations on your account. That said, I did see a couple of your client account do not have an active billing method at the moment due to failed charges. Could you please check your Settings > Billing Methods for each company and update them? Please make sure they have sufficient funds and contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

Please follow up here if you continue to experience any issues!

~Andrea
Upwork

whats even making me more pissed now is that every proposal I sent on my Freelance account has been automatically withdrawn and that just sends a bad message overall.
not only that but last week I had to contact live chat too for solving a hiring issue (you can check that) where it constantly gives the error and that's UW fault apparently since that is not working.

NOW you have set me back on a fatal flaw, where everyone got informed about something that should never have affected my billing.
and I got for the second time an account limitation when the system clearly takes my money out, still says unpaid, and all goes to **bleep** after that.

1. I am **bleep**ing pissed about the fact my proposals on my FL are auto withdrawn, when they should NOT be, as I take 30 minutes per application to respond or craft

2. I am getting buzzed by writers and people I hire, about the account hold, which again, places me in a **bleep**ing corner to explain that AGAIN. 

you guys really start to piss me off. 

Hi Pieter,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths