🐈
» Forums » Clients » One of my contract is placed on hold from a l...
Page options
tauhidurnirob1
Community Member

One of my contract is placed on hold from a long time and the client is unresponsive.

One of my contract is placed on hold from a long time and the client is unresponsive. I told him to end the job but he had not replied. So, If I end the job and the client does not give feedback, Will it affect my JSS.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Tauhidur, 

Your Job Success Score would drop when one of the following happens between updates

• You receive poor public or private feedback from one or more clients.
  • Jobs you completed in the past are no longer considered because they are outside the score's time frame.
  • Jobs with no earnings or no feedback become counted in your score, either because they were closed or because several months have passed since you received a payment.

Also please check these help articles for more information.

Job Success Score

Job Success Score Changed

Let me know if you need further guidance. 

~ Riri

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
sbilu131521
Community Member

Hi Tahidur,
If you end the contract, yeah it may affect your JSS a little. But if you don't do it, it will affect a lot.  A long open but inactive contract is very bad for JSS. If your job is inactive for 2-3 months, end the contract. 

Thanks

Sagar

Thanks for your help!

Sagar S wrote:

Hi Tahidur,
If you end the contract, yeah it may affect your JSS a little. But if you don't do it, it will affect a lot.  A long open but inactive contract is very bad for JSS. If your job is inactive for 2-3 months, end the contract. 

This is utter, complete nonsense from start to finish.

If money was paid under the contract, it will not affect the JSS either way (open or closed without feedback) unless there is an unusually high percentage of such contracts.

If no money was (ever) paid under the contract, it will have a bit of an affect on the JSS either way (open or closed without feedback) 

nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Tauhidur, 

Your Job Success Score would drop when one of the following happens between updates

• You receive poor public or private feedback from one or more clients.
  • Jobs you completed in the past are no longer considered because they are outside the score's time frame.
  • Jobs with no earnings or no feedback become counted in your score, either because they were closed or because several months have passed since you received a payment.

Also please check these help articles for more information.

Job Success Score

Job Success Score Changed

Let me know if you need further guidance. 

~ Riri
Latest Articles
Learning Paths