🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Only one page.
Page options
carloslobo28
Community Member

Only one page.

Hi, as a client I was looking for freelancers and the system only shows one page with freelancers, and the others? I need to se more. Hope you can understand. I think it's a bug, it lacks the button See more below. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Carlos,

Could you please share a screenshot of what you are seeing from your end so we can check this further? You can send it via PM by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I tried but couldn't replicate the issue. The 'Load More' button is showing on the 'Review Proposals' page. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Alexsandar,

I didn't mean there is the issue, no where are the proposals, I meant where it's for searching freelancers from the database, search for freelancer in translation and it shows only one page without any button to see more. Why is that?

Hi Carlos,

Could you please share a screenshot of what you are seeing from your end so we can check this further? You can send it via PM by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

I was to take the capture but I saw it's working the right way now; I was frustrated the other day about this. It's working fine now, thanks!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths