🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Our Freelancer's Account was Wrongly Bloc...
Page options
dbea60e3
Community Member

Our Freelancer's Account was Wrongly Blocked

Hi, my company's freelancer, **edited for Community Guidelines**, just informed us that his account was suspended under false alleged pretexts and that customer support was unable to help him. We would like to continue working with him on upwork. If we fail to have this issue resolved, we will have no choice but to start paying him outside of upwork. Again, this is not our desire, and wish to see his account restored. He has been a pleasure to work with and has done brilliant work for us.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
michael_skaggs
Community Member

Your freelancer will have to deal with support on his own. Upwork won't give you any information whatsoever about someone else's account.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
michael_skaggs
Community Member

Your freelancer will have to deal with support on his own. Upwork won't give you any information whatsoever about someone else's account.

Understood. Thanks for the reply.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christopher, 

I will be unable to discuss this freelancer's account with you to comply with our privacy policy. I have also checked your account and it doesn't look like you or your company have an active contract with this freelancer. 

If you referring to another team, please let me know the Contract ID so that I can look into this further for you.

~ Avery
Upwork
dbea60e3
Community Member

Thank you for the information & assistance on the matter. Thankfully, our contract with the named freelancer was concluded prior, however we have upcoming work that we would like to give him. The contract in reference was #23046127
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christopher. 

Thank you for sharing this here. I will go ahead and investigate this but please know that I may not be able to come back here with more informaiton to comply with our privacy policy, which I hope you understand. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths