🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Owner/Admin change
Page options
natalicaro
Community Member

Owner/Admin change

How do I change the owner and admins of our company group?

How do I change the accounting emal for the invoices?

50 REPLIES 50
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Natali,

Just to clarify, would you like to transfer the ownership of the account or just change the admin? If it's the second you can adjust your team member's permissions at any time. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article
Regarding your email address, you can update your email at any time by going to Settings > My Info > and changing your email address. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

1. the current owner isn't an employee anymore and I need to be the owner,
and then change the admins as well.

2. I don't want to change my email address, I want to change the billing
email address to my address.

Thanks,
Natali

Hi Natali,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the exact same issue. Need to change the owner and billing address. Please reach out to me as I am unable to change this myself in the admin panel

Hi Dag,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
477ee1d4
Community Member

I need to change the current owner of our account who is no longer an employee anymore and I need to be the owner.

Hi Dora,

I shared your request with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
074004cc
Community Member

Hi, I'm leaving the company and want to transfer the free account ownership to a coworker, please advise, thanks

Hi Joseph,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello 

We would also like to transfer ownership/admin rights to a different user - can you please help out wtih this?

Regards

Hi Stevan,

Our team will reach out to you as soon as possible and will assist you further with your company account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I need to change the admin on our account as the current admin is leaving. 

Please contact me to sort this out? thank you!

Hi Tracy,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there! I need to transfer ownership of our account to someone else, as I am going on extended leave next month. Can someone help? Thank you!

Hi C,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

I need to change the ownership of my account because I'm leaving the company. Can you please contact me asap to sort this out please ? Thank you. 

Best, 

Marion

Hi Marion,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
f5fa618b
Community Member

Hello,

I have a similar issue. The person who owned/managed our account has left the company, so I need to transfer ownership to me. Please advise.

Best,

Carl

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carl,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
0c79ffc2
Community Member

Hi,

I need to transfer ownership of our company account to me. Can someone help?

Thank you.

Best,

Alex

Hi Alex,

~Andrea
Upwork
b939d07a
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I have a similar issue.  The admin for our account has left the company and I need to change the admin to me.  (There is no place on the site to create a ticket and the bot is not helpful in this situation.)  Can you connect me to support?

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for your message. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

We have the same issue. The current "Owner" is leaving u, so we need to change the Ownership so someone new can continue with the work. Thank you!

Hi Vicki,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
92edc986
Community Member

Hi Pradeep, 
I am having a similar issue. I need to make my team member an admin but I canam unable to do so, the radio button is dissabled. Do you have any suggestion?

Hi Christine,

Certain permissions are only available when you upgrade your membership plan. You can click on the Learn more link you see at the top of the screen to do so.

~Andrea
Upwork
e8d3909b
Community Member

I am leaving our project and therfore need to change owner contact info on the upwork account. Please advice. UI does not support this?

Hi Bjorn,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You can change your account information for your account by following the steps on this article. If you need to change account information on your company's account, kindly follow the steps on this article.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

~ AJ
Upwork
alex-gorbatov
Community Member

Hi,  I have same issue, I an owner of agency but decided to leave and move credentials of upwork to one of the agency member. Can you help me with it please?

Hi Oleksandr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
17f95395
Community Member

Hi, I've also had a team member leave and need to change account ownership. Can someone please assist?

Hi Deanna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
bed6a7a3
Community Member

Hello UpWork

The current owner isn't an employee anymore and I need to be the owner. Can someone at UpWork help me?

thanks

Jean-Marc

Hi Jean-Marc,

I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
419ae038
Community Member

Hello!

I need to transfer ownership and financial information to a co-worker. I have already made her an admin but cannot see where to make her the responsible finanical account.

natalicaro
Community Member

Hi, I would like to transfer the ownership of the account. How can I do this?

Thanks

Hi Natali,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
de28bc3e
Community Member

Hi, 
How do I ago about transfering ownership of the company account?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths