Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PLEASE HELP - SO FRUSTRATED!!

Highlighted
Paris S Member Since: Apr 3, 2016
1 of 5

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me here please.  I am having the most annohying and frustrating time with this site.

1.  I had an account on Elance that apparently was transferred here.

2.  I am trying to find the name and contact person of the web designer who did a previous job for me there.  I need him to do another job.  However, I can't find any of my old history listed here???  Does anyone know how to find it?

3.  Is there a CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER OR CONTACT HERE ANYWHERE?  I don't seem to see one listed.

4.  How can I post a new job here?? I see no option to do so. Maybe my account is set up as a provider as opposed to a client??  I had both at Elance, but 98% of the time I used my account as a buyer or client.

Thank you!!

Paris

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ashish K Member Since: Mar 1, 2016
2 of 5

You should go to help centre and submit a ticket. Hopefully, community moderators will speed up the resolution of that ticket.

Highlighted
Paris S Member Since: Apr 3, 2016
3 of 5

Thank you but where do I find the help center? 
That's one of the things I was wondering.  I couldnt find anywhere to call or email or chat for help?

Community Guru
Ashish K Member Since: Mar 1, 2016
4 of 5

This is how I see it. You have to click the Question Mark and select help from dropdown.

Untitled.jpg

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 5

Hi Paris, 

I can see that you are currently using your old Odesk/Upwork freelancer account which you created 4 years back. Your Elance account hasn't been migrated yet to this account. 

You may wish to login to your Elance account via this link so that you can migrate your Elance to your Upwork account. Once migration is complete, you will see your previous hired freelancers on your Upwork account. 

Let us know if you will be needing more assistance. 

Avery

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS