cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Reset Not Being Sent

Proof D Member Since: Aug 2, 2017
1 of 8

I forgot my password on my other account, and for some reason the password reset is not getting sent to my inbox (yes, I checked spam).

I don't know if it's because my email is an alias to another email, since I can receive emails to it.

Is there any other way I can have it reset? Strangely enough the reset password worked for this account, but not that one. I tried this morning and now and still nothing.

Thanks

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 8

@Proof D wrote:

I forgot my password on my other account, and for some reason the password reset is not getting sent to my inbox (yes, I checked spam).

I don't know if it's because my email is an alias to another email, since I can receive emails to it.

Is there any other way I can have it reset? Strangely enough the reset password worked for this account, but not that one. I tried this morning and now and still nothing.

Thanks

What other account? You are only allowed one account on Upwork.

Proof D Member Since: Aug 2, 2017
3 of 8

They're for different users in our organization. The other one is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 8

Hello, a team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the issue you are having.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Larissa B Member Since: Jan 8, 2019
5 of 8

Hi. I am also getting the exact problem. Can I please seek assistance too? I've been resetting my password for several times already but the email is not received. I have also checked my spam and trash folders.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 8

Hi Larissa, 

I've shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Theodore C Member Since: Nov 16, 2019
7 of 8

I'm having the same problem with my freelance account. I've tried numerous ways to try to have the reset link sent to my email, but none have worked.
It seems that this is the only way that I'm able to contact Upwork support.
Would like someone to help me.
Thank you.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
8 of 8

Hi Theodore,

Could you please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS