cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Reset Not Being Sent

Proof D Member Since: Aug 2, 2017
1 of 6

I forgot my password on my other account, and for some reason the password reset is not getting sent to my inbox (yes, I checked spam).

I don't know if it's because my email is an alias to another email, since I can receive emails to it.

Is there any other way I can have it reset? Strangely enough the reset password worked for this account, but not that one. I tried this morning and now and still nothing.

Thanks

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 6

@Proof D wrote:

I forgot my password on my other account, and for some reason the password reset is not getting sent to my inbox (yes, I checked spam).

I don't know if it's because my email is an alias to another email, since I can receive emails to it.

Is there any other way I can have it reset? Strangely enough the reset password worked for this account, but not that one. I tried this morning and now and still nothing.

Thanks

What other account? You are only allowed one account on Upwork.

Proof D Member Since: Aug 2, 2017
3 of 6

They're for different users in our organization. The other one is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 6

Hello, a team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the issue you are having.

Thanks.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Larissa B Member Since: Jan 8, 2019
5 of 6

Hi. I am also getting the exact problem. Can I please seek assistance too? I've been resetting my password for several times already but the email is not received. I have also checked my spam and trash folders.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 6

Hi Larissa, 

I've shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS