🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Password reset link not received
Page options
e3aabc0c
Community Member

Password reset link not received

Its ridiculous, there's clearly an issue with the platform that Upwork CBA to fix judging by the number of people having the same issue. 

I have a project that I have submitted but cannot get back to the freelancers I was talking to about it because I can't get into my account. Support has been useless so far and the contacts on the Twitter account couldn't do anything either. Like many others, I had to create this account to ask for a solution!

Not impressed with a platform that fails at such a fundamental level...

10 REPLIES 10
AndreaG

Hi Ross,

Could you please click on my picture next to this post and send me a private message with more info about the account you need help with?

Thanks!
~Andrea
Upwork
e3aabc0c
Community Member

I can't! It says I dont' have network privileges or something. 

Hi Ross,

My apologies for any confusion. You should be able to send private messages now that you are an Active Member.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
e3aabc0c
Community Member

I'm about to give up! All I get is passed around, no-one can take responsibility and no-one seems to give a ****. All I want is a password reset link, that's all I want and not a single member of your organisation has the ability to do this.

You had one job.....

Hi Ross,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I would like to confirm that I`ve escalated your concern and one of our team members have followed up with additional information on your ticket/email. Feel free to follow up directly there if you have any additional questions, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having this same issue. I had one account for hire and one account as a freelancer. I did not receive a reset link for either, so I had to cancel one of the accounts and re-sign up. This is absolutely ridiculous that your login process is to terrible. And I cannot talk to any human directly, but just some terrible bot. Invest in a customer service team. How do I talk with a human about these two accounts and preserving all of the transactions that occurred?

Hi Josh,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please send me a PM with the details of the account you're referring to so I can check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
02b5b078
Community Member

How to become an active member?

nuwan_gajaweera
Community Member

Hi,

I'm the admin for an Upwork agency. One of my agency team mates has the same problem. He has forgotten his password and also access to MFA authentication code (phone was changed).

When we try to reset the password, we get a message to the ofifcial email saying that a password reset email will be sent. But this email never comes. Would much appreciate your help on how to get this sorted. It's a profile with a good review score and we want to revocer it.

Thanks

Hi Nuwan,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths