🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Past Unpaid dues of upwork
Page options
aadilf
Community Member

Past Unpaid dues of upwork

I had unpaid dues from some years. I have added a fresh credit card. Please charge the pending dues from my account. Thank You. Where is the UPWORK SUPPORT ?

I wonder where to post the question. So confusing UX

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aadil,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that our team is already assisting you with your request on your open ticket. Kindly, allow time for our team to carefully review your request and assist you accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

You can find the “Get Help” button at the bottom of every help article and the search results page. You can also get help from our chatbot by clicking the “Chat with Support Bot” button found in the help center. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aadil,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that our team is already assisting you with your request on your open ticket. Kindly, allow time for our team to carefully review your request and assist you accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

You can find the “Get Help” button at the bottom of every help article and the search results page. You can also get help from our chatbot by clicking the “Chat with Support Bot” button found in the help center. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths