cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay multiple jobs with separate credit cards

Todd R Member Since: Mar 29, 2017
1 of 8

Hi. I have one job currently in progress that I am paying with my credit card. I would like to post another job but pay with a different credit card. Is this possible? 

OR, should I create another separate account with a separate credit card and post the new job there? 

Thank you.

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
2 of 8

Do not open another account ... that is not allowed. I believe you have to use one card for all your payments, but hopefully a forum mod will come along to answer this question.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
3 of 8

@Todd R wrote:

Hi. I have one job currently in progress that I am paying with my credit card. I would like to post another job but pay with a different credit card. Is this possible?

Yes it is. You can create "Teams" under your existing account, and set a different card for the new team. You'll have to contact Support to enable teams for you, but when you go to your  Client Settings you'll see the Teams button on the left hand side.

You can also create a second client company on your existing account, by scrolling all the way down on your Client Settings, and click on "Create a new account" - which adds the newly created client company to your existing account. Again you can use a different credit card.

Todd R Member Since: Mar 29, 2017
4 of 8

That's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much for the quick reply. The New Client account works perfect.

Michael H Member Since: Dec 5, 2018
5 of 8

Is there any way to move ongoing jobs under different teams if those teams were created after the job contracts were started?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 8

Hi Michael,

Unfortunately no, the contract will need to be closed and then you can rehire the freelancer under another team on a new contract. Thank you.

Untitled
Caron G Member Since: Sep 30, 2019
7 of 8

How do you contact support? I had one job charged to the wrong credit card and all I am getting sent to when I ask for help is a bot. C

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 8

Thank you for reaching out to us, Caron!

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with this concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS