cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying Team from Escrow

Ali A Member Since: Jun 26, 2015
1 of 4

Hi,

I have a team on upwork who work on hourly basis. In elance I used to pay my team from Escrow but after moving to upwork , I don't see any such option.

To pay my team every week , I have to withdraw money from my upwork (Freelancer) account to paypal, then it is charged from my paypal to upwork (client) account causing me paying paypal fee every week.

Secondly in my region i.e Pakistan paypal is not supported and upwork also don't support payments from Visa/Master cards (for me altleast) .

I strongly suggest to have a similar feature like Elance , so that clients can pay there team using escrow.

Thanks

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Ali,

Due to legal and financial regulations we had to separate different financial accounts (freelancer, client and agency) and are not able to support transactions between them. You will need to withdraw the funds from your agency account and then distribute them among your agency freelancers.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ali A Member Since: Jun 26, 2015
3 of 4

Thanks Veleria,

Do we have some resellers through which I can pay my team on upwork, Currently only Bank Card and Paypal are supported methods. Paypal is not supported in our region and Bank Card option is not working for me , I have tried with my Standard Chartered Visa Card and Summit Bank Visa Card. 

Let me know if any other payment method is allow , Its really hurting my business.

Thanks

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Ali,

Please, check this help article for more information about available withdrawal methods. You will need to withdraw the funds from your agency account and then distribute them among your agency freelancers in whichever way is convenient for you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS