🐈
» Forums » Clients » Paying freelancer
Page options
fa882618
Community Member

Paying freelancer

My contract wrk is complete but I am having problems paying my freelancer.  it was a fixed price agreement but there was only one milestone which was the deposit.  i have closed the job off as complete but i cannot see how I pay her and I have not recieved any prompts.  Can you help?

3 REPLIES 3
prestonhunter
Community Member

You can click on the "three dots" icon next to any contract listing... including a closed contract, and you will see a dropdown menu. In that meny, you may select "Give bonus..." and pay any amount you want to.

You don't need to open a new contract or create a new milestone.

Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 1.35.47 PM.png

Look in:

Upwork -> Jobs -> All Contracts

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Claire,

I checked this for you and you can still issue a bonus payment on that contract by going to jobs and under contracts page, you can select the contract that you are referring to and in the upper right corner of contract room, you can find three dots that will show you Give Bonus when selected. Please check this help article for more information. 

Also, please note that when you are ready to release the milestone payment, you will be presented with the option of editing the payment amount of the milestone. You can read more here about this.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
fa882618
Community Member

OK thank you for this advice. I will try that.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths