🐈
» Forums » Clients » Payment Issue
Page options
71e5df00
Community Member

Payment Issue

Hi there,

I had agreement with the freelancer to do the job for $90 and he did deliver the work I asked for at first time till I closed the contract. after that we disscussed the requierment and he agree to finish the work. I rehaire him to finish the job. I rehaired him and he finished the work. I want to pay him the fee which is $90 but it's to parts now. Could you help me to solve this issue.

I want to finish this matter to move and start new job.

Regards, 

Jad 

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jad,

I checked and it looks like the freelancer logged in 3h and 30m ($63.00) on the closed contract and 2h 40m ($48.00) on the second one. Feel free to check this help article for more information on how you're paying for Hourly contracts to learn when you're being charged. Now, you can issue a bonus payment or they can log time on the second contract.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi there,

I am not able to pay the freelancer, could you put the two payment in once because it one job. The for stopping the contract with him at first time because he didn’t deliver the job and later we reach to agreement and I rehired him again to do the first job.
I don’t have access to first contact, I am not able to pay and change the feedback any advice?

Regards
Jad

Navigate to contract listing. Click on the Three Dots icon. Select option to send bonus payment.

You can pay any amount you want to pay, whether the contract is open or closed.

Preston H wrote:

Navigate to contract listing. Click on the Three Dots icon. Select option to send bonus payment.

Why in the world would you be suggesting that? The freelancer logged hours, so the client is automatically charged. Why do you want him to pay twice?

Jad, you need not do anything at all to pay the freelancer, you will be charged automatically for the hours that were logged this week on Monday. Those were hourly contracts, not fixed rate contracts.

You'll be charged $63.00 and $48.00 for the hours logged on those two contracts. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths