🐈
» Forums » Clients » Payment Method not verified Client
Page options
01768726301a
Community Member

Payment Method not verified Client

I think in upwork who have not verified their payment method. They Don't need to have access to post job here.

Upwork need to update this policy that "you Won't post a job without you verifie your payment method' 

This will help us a lot from scummers 

Thanks,
Abdullah Hel Kafee | Graphic Designer
6 REPLIES 6
q-solutions
Community Member

What if there are some newbies to Upwork and trying with posting there first job, and after that they wanted to verify there account,  so we cannot call all every newbie a scummer (Just my thoughts, no grudges)

Is that so!  There is no trouble to get verified. Here all freelancer are seeking for serious job not for fun.So what is the deal to be a beginner and make a first post in upwork what is the benefit?  

Thanks,
petra_r
Community Member

Md. Abdullah Hel K wrote:

I think in upwork who have not verified their payment method.

Yes, there are many clients who are new and have not verified their payment method yet. This is a GREAT thing, it means Upwork's investment in adverising is really working and new clients are arriving.

They Don't need to have access to post job here.

That would be an absolutely terrible idea. The last thing Upwork freelancers should want is new clients being dissuaded from posting a job. Why would you want to harm freelancers and make sure they have less chances to earn more money? Why would you want less clients?

Upwork need to update this policy that "you Won't post a job without you verifie your payment method'  

That would be terrible! Why do you think no other platform requires this? Because it would be commercial suicide, that's why!

This will help us a lot from scummers 

If you don't violate the terms of service, your chances of being scammed are very, very low.

I've earned many tens of thousands of Dollars from clients who didn't have their payment method verified before they decided to hire me. 

Well said, but when we applied those jobs we lost our connects and many new freelancers are loosing their connects to apply those jobs, just because they Don't hire anyone maximum job post..  According to my experience 

Thanks,

You are welcome to only apply for jobs from clients who have a verified payment method. There is even a filter for that. Leave the unverified clients to those of us who know what to apply to and what not and who want to make money. 

You lose connects when a client doesn't hire you anyway, nothing to do with verified or unverified payment method.

Yes!  You are right we can use filter. 

Thanks,
Latest Articles
Learning Paths