🐈
» Forums » Clients » Payment Problem
Page options
d636482d
Community Member

Payment Problem

I have set a job post with an amount of $40; however, Upwork deducted $65. I am very disturbed and i dont know who to contact bout this problem so i get my refund. Please help me asap!

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

I checked and it seems that you were only charged $40, plus the client processing fees. Could you please send us more information about the additional charges you are referring to so that we can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I was supposed to be charged only $40 plus the 3%; however, I’ve been charged more than that and proof is in the below attachments. 

I was supposed to be charged only $40 plus the 3%; however, I’ve been charged more than that and proof is in the below attachments which are my transaction history along with messages from my bank as well as my freelancer’s invoice. Hope you refund as soon as possible as it is very unacceptable to deduct more than what we agreed on.

Hi there, 

I checked your account and it looks like the amount you mentioned is accurate with the transactions recorded on your transaction history page. You can check it here

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths