🐈
» Forums » Clients » Payment declined
Page options
db85abf6
Community Member

Payment declined

My card is active and working perfectly fine on all the other portals etc. Upwork is saying that my account has been suspended as the payment was declined.

There is one thing that might have caused the issue here. The issuer bank of this card uses another step of authentication (called SecureCode, asked at the time of transaction). I believe that's why the payment was declined.

Please help me in this regard.

7 REPLIES 7
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Our team reached out to you directly with more detailed instructions about this via ticket. Please follow the instructions listed on your ticket Here, and if you need further help let me know. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi I also cannot buy connects and may cards keep getting declined. Can you help me on this?

Hi Raya,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you created a support ticket for your request. I will follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your ticket in a timely manner.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, I have the same issue. Could you help?

Hi Veronika,

Thank you for reaching out, and I'm sorry if you're having trouble processing payments through your billing method on file. In general, this happens when the bank keeps declining transactions you're attempting on your card. Kindly contact your card-issuing bank to inquire about the specific charge decline. If the issue persists afterward, we'll be happy to assist.

~ Arjay
Upwork
6962b7ce
Community Member

Hi Arjay, I contacted my bank and they said that the cancellation was not from thier side.

Hi Veronika,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths