🐈
» Forums » Clients » Payment issue
Page options
88274ef4
Community Member

Payment issue

Hello Upwork Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to report a payment issue that I have encountered with my recent hire on Upwork. I would appreciate your urgent assistance in resolving this matter.

I hired a developer through Upwork and added my PayPal account as the billing method. However, I have noticed that the payment for the project was processed 3 times automatically, resulting in a charge for the same project on three separate occasions. Surprisingly, the Upwork platform still indicates that the payment has not been successfully processed. So I had to cancel the auto payment.

I have reviewed my PayPal account, and it confirms that the payments were indeed processed. However, Upwork's records do not reflect the successful completion of the payment.

I kindly request that you investigate this matter urgently and take the necessary steps to rectify the payment discrepancy. I have attached screenshots of the PayPal transaction receipts for your reference, which clearly demonstrate the charges made by Upwork.

It is crucial to resolve this issue as soon as possible to ensure the appropriate payment to the freelancer and the accurate tracking of financial transactions.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and a resolution of this payment issue.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

88274ef4_0-1684861971280.png

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Alejandro,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I can see that you already corresponded with one of our team members. Please let us know if you need further assistance; we would be happy to help!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths