🐈
» Forums » Clients » Payment problems
Page options
josefinacollados
Community Member

Payment problems

The payment method I submitted was rejected. I was using VISA credit card, and I have already used it in another direct contracts. I tried to change the credit card for another VISA and was rejected too.

**Edited for community guidelines**

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Josefina,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I contacted UpWork to ask why my VISA credit card was being rejected and I was told that was a bank problem (request number 30948399).Now I have contacted my bank and the problem is that cards, in general, now have an authentication system in which we have to enter a code through a pop-up screen that does not appear in UPWORK. That should be implemented by UPWORK to authenticate that there is no fraud in payments. This would be a problem with all european credit cards. How can we get this problem solved?

Hi,I have been using Direct Contract to get my works paid and suddenly my payments started to be rejected.I contacted UpWork to ask why my VISA credit card was being rejected and I was told that was a bank problem (request number 30948399).Now I have contacted my bank and the problem is that cards, in general, now have an authentication system in which we have to enter a code through a pop-up screen that does not appear in UPWORK. That should be implemented by UPWORK to authenticate that there is no fraud in payments. This would be a problem with all european credit cards. How can we get this problem solved?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Josefina,

Could you please reply to your ticket with this information so our team can review and assist you further? When everything is in one place we can be more efficient in assisting you. You can access your ticket here or from the notification sent to your email address.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

I tried to reply to my ticket, but as it figures as solved I don't find where I can add further information. Can I have a new ticket?

Hi Josefina,

You can submit a new ticket by using the link our team provided in the previous ticket.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
24fee381
Community Member

I have the same problem, was it solved for you or is it still an issue? 

Can you please solve this issue its becoming critical for my business and I guess for yours as well in the end. 

Hi Karin,

It looks like you're currently communicating via support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review your latest reply and they will continue to assist you as soon as possible. 

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi,

No, the problem is still not solved. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Learning Paths