🐈
» Forums » Clients » Payoneer as a billing method
Page options
345f2a96
Community Member

Payoneer as a billing method

Hi,

I am trying to add my payoneer card as a billing method (want to use it to pay to freelancers). And get "Upwork doesn't accept gift cards". Well, you can reject gift cards all you want, but the one I have is a mastercard issued by Payoneer. It's not a "gift card". 

What am I supposed to do? How can I validate my Payoneer card as a billing method so I could do business with you?

Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Shimon K wrote:

I am trying to add my payoneer card as a billing method (want to use it to pay to freelancers). And get "Upwork doesn't accept gift cards". Well, you can reject gift cards all you want, but the one I have is a mastercard issued by Payoneer. It's not a "gift card". 

Upwork also does not accept prepaid cards

Payoneer is a prepaid card.

Shimon K wrote:

How can I validate my Payoneer card as a billing method so I could do business with you?

You can't, you need a proper credit card (or, in some countries, a verified credit-card backed PayPal account)

I am attaching credit card but not accept credit card is not mine

Hi Hamza,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!
~Andrea
Upwork

Can  i add payoneer as billing method. I don not have payoneer card but i have verified payoneer account.

Hi Sohail,

Payoneer is not supported as a billing method. For more information on our acceptable billing methods, feel free to check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths