🐈
» Forums » Clients » Paypal Charges has been failing
Page options
57c00ca2
Community Member

Paypal Charges has been failing

Hello community,

I would like to share a issue we've been facing at upwork, luckly someone can help us. All the payments we've made in upwork through paypal has been failed.

We contacted the paypal support and they said the following:

"Our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction. After reviewing your account, I can see that for this occasion, this transaction will not go through. This is only impacting this specific transaction and it is possible you won’t encounter this problem with future transactions. I wish there were more I could do.

If it is imperative that you make this payment, I would suggest that you contact the merchant and use a different payment provider"

We need hiring some freelancers and we do not have a different payment method but paypal or wire transfer, the latter upwork does not accept in this moment.

Having that said, is there anyone who can help us fixing this issue and clearing the payments by paypal?

Look foward to hear from you guys,

Thank you,

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Diego.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
b858c9cf
Community Member

I have the same problem, I don’t know how to solve it

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ruslan, 

Could you please try withdrawing a lesser amount than your first withdrawal? For example, if you tried withdrawing $150 earlier, please try withdrawing $145 to see if the issue persists. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths