cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal charge failed

Highlighted
Ahmad A Member Since: Aug 4, 2019
1 of 13

I cannot verfiy my paypal account. this is my first time to hire a freelancer but couldn't pay with paypal.

it shows the massage:

You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer.

Please respons ASAP

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 13

Hi Ahmad, 

You may need to add an alternative payment method to your PayPal wallet in order to add your PayPal account as a payment method on Upwork as the transaction cannot be completed from our end. Once you've added an alternative payment method, you can let us know if the issue persists. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmad A Member Since: Aug 4, 2019
3 of 13

I have two credit cards on paypal if that's what you mean

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 13

Hi Ahmad, 

Upon checking your account, we are unable to process your transaction. I would recommend that you add another payment method in your Paypal wallet to see if the issue persists. You may also add another billing method, or contact Paypal directly to see why there is an issue your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Garima G Member Since: Feb 13, 2020
5 of 13

Hello Avery, 

I am getting the same issue as I'm not able to proceed with PayPal. Fail to buy the connect, it would be very helpful if you can check.

Thanks 

Garima

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 13

Hi Garima,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ajay Kumar P Member Since: Jun 30, 2020
7 of 13

Hello

I was trying to buy connects but I was not able to do so.

I am using PayPal and is shows Charge Failed.

Please look into this and help me to buy connects.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 13

Hi Ajay,

Please add another credit card to your PayPal wallet and try to purchase connects. I would also suggest checking with your bank, if your account is enabled for international charges. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Alessandro G Member Since: May 15, 2017
9 of 13

Hi,

I am getting the same issue as I'm not able to proceed with PayPal. Fail to buy the connect, it would be very helpful if you can check.

In the current situation I am not able to fund and activate a milestone

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
10 of 13

Hi Alessandro,

In order to use Paypal to purchase Connects and making payments, you'll need to add it to your account as a Billing Method. You can check out this help article on how to Add a PayPal Account.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS