cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal charge failed

Ahmad A Member Since: Aug 4, 2019
1 of 5

I cannot verfiy my paypal account. this is my first time to hire a freelancer but couldn't pay with paypal.

it shows the massage:

You don't have a valid billing method on file with Upwork. Please correct this before making an offer.

Please respons ASAP

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 5

Hi Ahmad, 

You may need to add an alternative payment method to your PayPal wallet in order to add your PayPal account as a payment method on Upwork as the transaction cannot be completed from our end. Once you've added an alternative payment method, you can let us know if the issue persists. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ahmad A Member Since: Aug 4, 2019
3 of 5

I have two credit cards on paypal if that's what you mean

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 5

Hi Ahmad, 

Upon checking your account, we are unable to process your transaction. I would recommend that you add another payment method in your Paypal wallet to see if the issue persists. You may also add another billing method, or contact Paypal directly to see why there is an issue your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Bitter B Member Since: Aug 4, 2019
5 of 5

There won't be any charge from PayPal for this, however your bank may charge a fee for it. If the payment form pour bank account fails, PayPal will only be notified of this after 5-7 working days My Lowe's Life. If failed, at this stage a request will go to your bank up funding source.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS