🐈
» Forums » Clients » Paypal charge failed....
Page options
544a4acd
Community Member

Paypal charge failed....

i tried to hire to someone, but i have a big problem, that i have a charge failed with paypal, and i don't know why, if someone can explain me please. I only can pay with paypal. I need help

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Alfredo,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you experienced with your payment method. I see that you were in communication with one of our agents, you can refer to the suggestions given on this support ticket for more information. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
01bd1a94
Community Member

I am facing the same issue. I can't pay with my Debit card or PayPal. It always says I don't have a valid payment method on file and when I add it says charge failed.

Hi Manish,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
15bff657
Community Member

Hello!

Upwork couldnt charge my paypal account and I cant seem to pay with paypal anmyore. Since I dont have any other option, I wanted to contact the support team but I literally couldnt find any email, any working chat nor a "get help" button. 

I also cant open a ticket for my issues...

It would be nice, if someone could help me out, by deleting my paypal account from upwork, so that I can add it one more time to pay my open bills.

Thanks

Hi Florin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths