🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Paypal charge fails
Page options
samiemalick
Community Member

Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later

Facing Issue while buying connects through by Visa Card. Kindly resolve he issue

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. In general, these issues occur when the transactions you’re attempting on your card keep being declined by the bank. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

If you’re still experiencing issues after checking with your bank, a quick way to contact our support team is by clicking the "Get Support" button that is shown on this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can select "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

4,439 REPLIES 4,439

Hi Claudio,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having the same problem: paypal charge failed, pls help. 

Hi Uwe,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having the same problem: paypal charge failed, please help. 

Hi Palash,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

When? Its been 5 days already.

Hi Palash,

I'm sorry for the delay and the inconvenience this has caused you. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have a problem withdrawing to my paypal account which is verified. Every time i try to withdraw my money upwork sends me an email that it has been rejected. Please help!

Hi Tatjana,

One of our Customer Support agents will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with withdrawing your funds. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I am trying to buy connects, also added my paypal account with the billing method. But when I am trying to buy, it says "Charge Failed" kindly help. 

I aslo tried to add my card to the billing method. but no luck. it shows Error. 

Hi Kamaljit,

I would recommend adding another credit/debit card to your PayPal wallet and then try again to purchase connects. If you`re still experiencing the same problem, please check with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello.

I have the same problem with Timm.

This is my first time to hire a freelancer.

But when I added the billing method, there were shown that PayPal charges failed.

Could you solve this problem?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Igor,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you directly, thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
df59ca11
Community Member

I have the same problem...when I added the billing method, there were shown that PayPal charge failed.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Beccy, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
df59ca11
Community Member

I am really disappointed about your payment methods...equal what I do...Paypal is not working...and than you build for the credit card a 1 business day until 5 days verify-method where it delays my working process to work with a freelancer substantial ;( ... if I knew that before...really annoying...and there is no customer support which I could contact personally

Hi Beccy,

You can set up a Paypal account as a billing method only if it is a verified account. One of our customer support agent will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further with your billing method. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I have the same problem...when I added the billing method, there were shown that PayPal charge failed.

Could you Please help me?

Hi Kaushik,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ditto. Once again this needs and immediate reply  to the right person, not a community site.Very annoying tht there is no direct support.  Delays mean money.

Hello 

Im having the same problem, I added the billing method, verified the account. But its showing that PayPal charge failed.

My first payment  went well then this problem appeared.

Thanks

Hi Sujash,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with your billing method issue, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
d9399ad5
Community Member

EXACTLY THE SAME ISSUE, please help me ASAP, my project due is very approaching

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amr, 

I checked your account and can see you have an old ticket for this issue. Please retry the transaction using an alternative payment method from your Paypal wallet, as the transaction did not complete with your selected payment method.

You may need to add an alternative payment method to your PayPal wallet in order to use your PayPal account as a payment method on Upwork.

~ Avery
Upwork
d9399ad5
Community Member

Hello there,
I use my paypal everyday,
Infactci just paid 2 items using my paypal, so i think there is nothing wrong with my PayPal....

Even tho my upwork cannot verify my payment, at least let me release my escorws
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amr, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
cd32faba
Community Member

Whoi is the Team? Why cant we have direct access and handle our enquiries in a timely manner, especially since there is such a long time difference. This delays an answe by 24 hours.. Do we just post and hopw that someone was u[pwork will answer?

Iris

4c65967a
Community Member

Hello, I have the same problem. When I added the billing method, it says: PayPal charges failed.

Could you please help me? Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sandra,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you with this concern, thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
manam111
Community Member

I have the same issue. when I try to pay through PayPal for upgrading membership plan. Paypal charge failed is shown.

Hi Manam,

I've shared your concern with the team and one of the team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
29aa8e6a
Community Member

i have the same problem with paypal...I have a verified paypal account, which is linked to my upwork account, but it dosent work

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexander,

I checked this for you and looks like you were able to make payment using your PayPal account, you can check it under your Transactions. Let us know if you still experiencing the same issue and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
9fe3f52a
Community Member

I have the same Problem, pls help.
Thanks for your time!

Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble using Paypal on your Upwork account. I see that you already chatted with our customer support team regarding the issue. Please follow the instruction they provided in order to resolve this concern. If you have other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out, we're here to help. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
9fe3f52a
Community Member

I still do not know what I have to do so my paypal account is accepted.

Hi Mike,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your PayPal verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you!
when does that mean?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths