cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Paypal charge fails

Daniel A Member Since: Nov 6, 2018
61 of 93

Getting the same problem.  What do I need to do?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
62 of 93

Hi Daniel,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Simon C Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
63 of 93

Same problem

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
64 of 93

Hi Simon, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Akeem M Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
65 of 93

Hi, I am having teh same issue with Paypal payments not going through. Your assistance would be appreciated.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
66 of 93

Hi Akeem,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further with your concern, thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Joanna B Member Since: May 31, 2019
67 of 93

Hi, 
I have the same problem with PayPal. Could you please help me to solve this issue?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
68 of 93

Hi Mike and Joanna,

Mike, our team already reached out to you via support ticket to assist you further. Kindly, follow up on the ticket and our team will be able to assist you with your request.

Joanna, our team also already reached out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Abdelrhman H Member Since: Apr 5, 2019
69 of 93

Hi Aleksandar D.

I have the same problem, when I'm trying to add new connects via paypal, they tell me that the charge was failed.

Thank you,
Abdelrhman

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
70 of 93

Hi Abdelrhman,

Please check this help article for more information about what kind of PayPal accounts are acceptable for paying for membership. Also, Please refer to this help article on PayPal's site for more information on how to verify your PayPal account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS