Re: Paypal charge fails

Arafat H Member Since: Jul 17, 2019
81 of 97

Hi Bojan,

So far nobody has contacted me to resolve this issue

Please support

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
82 of 97

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Arafat.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Yordan I Member Since: Aug 5, 2019
83 of 97

Hello,

I also have the same problem "Charge failed".

I added my PayPal and I paid $40 to escrow without a problem for one freelance writer. Then, I wanted to hire another freelancer for the same project, but every time I try to put $50 into escrow, I get an error. 

My PayPal is verified.

84 of 97

Thank you for reaching out to us, Yordan.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your failed charge issue. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mario P Member Since: Nov 9, 2014
85 of 97

I'm facing the same problem and my account will be blocked in 2 days!

I had to schedule an appointment with the bank but as others have noted above, no attempts for charging have been marked in my credit card statement. 

I've been paying via PayPal for years until Aug 05. Last week, PayPal failed, but I managed to pay with my CC. Today, neither PayPal nor CC works, and I don't have a legitimate way to pay.

Please revise that immediately, Upwork folks, or otherwise, 15 contractors will miss their weekly payment or worse.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
86 of 97

Thank you for the details Mario.

I`ve escalated your concern to our team. One of our team members will update your new ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account.

Untitled
Virtual S Member Since: Aug 30, 2019
87 of 97

We are facing same issue, please resolve asap.

88 of 97

Hi Virtual,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your payment method concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sergei T Member Since: Sep 8, 2019
89 of 97

Same problem for me.. Is there really any help was offered for all those people posting about this problem before? 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
90 of 97

Hi Sergei,

I checked your account and it looks like you have already added your billing method. Are you still having issues funding milestones using it? 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS