cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal charge fails

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 99

Hi Palash,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Palash J Member Since: Jun 22, 2019
12 of 99

When? Its been 5 days already.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
13 of 99

Hi Palash,

I'm sorry for the delay and the inconvenience this has caused you. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Palash J Member Since: Jun 22, 2019
14 of 99

I am having the same problem: paypal charge failed, pls help. 

Igor B Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
15 of 99

Hello.

I have the same problem with Timm.

This is my first time to hire a freelancer.

But when I added the billing method, there were shown that PayPal charges failed.

Could you solve this problem?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 99

Hi Igor,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you directly, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Beccy L Member Since: Oct 3, 2018
17 of 99

I have the same problem...when I added the billing method, there were shown that PayPal charge failed.

Could you solve this problem?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
18 of 99

Hi Beccy, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you through an email support ticket to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Beccy L Member Since: Oct 3, 2018
19 of 99

I am really disappointed about your payment methods...equal what I do...Paypal is not working...and than you build for the credit card a 1 business day until 5 days verify-method where it delays my working process to work with a freelancer substantial ;( ... if I knew that before...really annoying...and there is no customer support which I could contact personally

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 99

Hi Beccy,

You can set up a Paypal account as a billing method only if it is a verified account. One of our customer support agent will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further with your billing method. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS