Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal charge fails

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
51 of 158

Hi Sam,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket, thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jorgji J Member Since: Feb 12, 2020
52 of 158

I am having the same problem: paypal charge failed, pls help.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
53 of 158

HI Jorgji, 

I checked your account and it looks like you need to add an alternative payment method to your PayPal wallet in order to add your PayPal account as a billing method on Upwork. Please try these steps, and retry the transaction to see if the issue will persist.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Jorgji J Member Since: Feb 12, 2020
54 of 158
Thank you for your email, but I don`t have another bank account to add on
my Paypal. what can I do in this situation
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
55 of 158

Hi Jorgji,

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohammed A Member Since: May 16, 2020
56 of 158
I am having the same issue. PayPal not working and upwork doesn't accept prepaid credit cards. My debit card also is not working with upwork. Can you please help.
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
57 of 158

Hi Mohammed,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Wayne R Member Since: May 22, 2020
58 of 158

Hi Timm,

I am having the same problem. Please could you help?

Thanks

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
59 of 158

Hi Wayne,

Could you please check your PayPal account and the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. You may also contact PayPal customer support to check if your account is set up correctly.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohammad Aarish K Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
60 of 158

hi , i just created a  freelancer account 2 days ago and a agency account as well ,the problem is i am out of connects and i get the profile is on hold for id verification  notification on bot profiles and i am also unable to buy connects or membership for any of my account  my paypal is also connected with both and i have connected my debit cards as well but everytime i try to but a membership or connects i recieve same notification of charge failed  for both cards and paypal ,please help me ,my paypal account is also 2 days old only but my cards are working for over a year both domestically and globally , i need fast help as i might be loosing a lot of work.

thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS