cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal charge fails

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
51 of 99

Hi Giorgio,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jop V Member Since: Aug 21, 2018
52 of 99

I'm having the same problem. Would like to hire a freelancer asap. Can you help me. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
53 of 99

Hi Jop,

Yes, our team will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with this. Thank you.

Untitled
John Kenneth C Member Since: Aug 29, 2018
54 of 99
My client also has the same problem, how can we resolve it?
55 of 99

Hi John,

Your client will need to contact us directly here or our customer support so that we can assist him with this. Thank you.

Untitled
Iris W Member Since: Oct 3, 2018
56 of 99

Interesting.  Where is that information found?

57 of 99

"Thank you for reaching out to us." Come on. This is a business and the right person should be ditectly contactable. Not hit and miss through a third party.

58 of 99

Probably still waiting for":the team." Also how will you know it is correct advice.

59 of 99

Hi Iris,

You can reach out to our customer support directly on this Link, our team will also create a ticket for you where you can share more private details so that we can assist you further.

I`m not sure if you`re having any issues with your billing method, if you would like to get help in our community here please summarize your issue and share more details with us.
If you have any additional questions feel free to post them here, thank you.

Untitled
Nabeel Z Member Since: Jun 25, 2015
60 of 99

My paypal charge failed due to insufficient balance in paypal. but as i have recharged, it is still not working. i am hiring a person . please guide. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS