Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal charge fails

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
131 of 139

Hi Rami,

I checked this for you and it looks like your recent charge was successful. Feel free to reach back to us if you still need any assistance, we'd be happy to help.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nivas Raja R Member Since: Apr 10, 2020
132 of 139

I just added my billing method, but im unable to buy connects it throw me a warning like "Your payment could not be processed. Please choose an alternate payment method or retry again later." then i checked the billing methods it shows " charge fails" under paypal. Kindly look into this.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
133 of 139

Hi there,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with adding your billing method. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Naeem E Member Since: Apr 27, 2020
134 of 139

Hello,i have the same issue , I want to hire a freelancer so i am unable to pay the fixed price by paypal I can connect the paypal account successfully and it shows in paypal the connection to upwork.When i click the hire button and then want to confirm the payment an error occurs.Please reply me as early as possible to solve this issue on time

Highlighted
135 of 139

Hi Naeem,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with setting up your billing method.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Wildan M Member Since: Nov 30, 2019
136 of 139

Same here, will it better to explain the issue and solution in this public thread? so we all could learn? 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
137 of 139

Hi Wildan,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your PayPal account. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ankush R Member Since: Feb 12, 2020
138 of 139

I have a verified PayPal account, which is linked to my Upwork account. I can see in my PayPal account the billing agreement with Upwork escrow. Still when Upwork tried to charge it says on the Upwork page "charge failed".

How can I purchase new connects and get started with Upwork?

Please help me with this

Highlighted
139 of 139

Hi Ankush,

Could you please contact PayPal customer support to check if your PayPal account is set up correctly and check the preferred payment methods you have set in your Wallet. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS