Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal charge fails

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
151 of 158

Hi Hadil,

I have checked your account and see that the transaction was declined by PayPal. Could you please retry the transaction using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet?

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Nikhil j Member Since: Aug 18, 2020
152 of 158

Same issue. Added new card to paypal, which successfully made a test payment.

Indian debit cards require OTP make a payment. Maybe upwork isn't handling OTP well ?

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
153 of 158

Hi Nikhil,

I checked and it looks like PayPal declined the transaction, could you please try using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet?

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
David G Member Since: Aug 20, 2020
154 of 158

I can't send more proposals because I have no connections, so I decided to buy connections.

I added paypal, but I can't charge from paypal.

What is the issue?

Highlighted
Ashutosh D Member Since: May 18, 2018
155 of 158

I am also purchasing connects using PayPal. I didn't find any issues. I think @David, you need to recheck once and then proceed or you can also talk to PayPal support and I can assure you that they will resolve your problem asap.

Highlighted
156 of 158

Hi David,

I checked and it looks like PayPal has declined the transaction, could you please try using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet? You can also check out this help article for more information on the available Billing Methods for purchasing Connects.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Arif K Member Since: Apr 4, 2017
157 of 158

I have the same issue. Any resolution?

Highlighted
158 of 158

Hi Arif, 

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS