cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal charge fails

Beccy L Member Since: Oct 3, 2018
11 of 45

I am really disappointed about your payment methods...equal what I do...Paypal is not working...and than you build for the credit card a 1 business day until 5 days verify-method where it delays my working process to work with a freelancer substantial ;( ... if I knew that before...really annoying...and there is no customer support which I could contact personally

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 45

Hi Beccy,

You can set up a Paypal account as a billing method only if it is a verified account. One of our customer support agent will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further with your billing method. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Iris W Member Since: Oct 3, 2018
13 of 45

Ditto. Once again this needs and immediate reply  to the right person, not a community site.Very annoying tht there is no direct support.  Delays mean money.

Sujash G Member Since: Sep 28, 2017
14 of 45

Hello 

Im having the same problem, I added the billing method, verified the account. But its showing that PayPal charge failed.

My first payment  went well then this problem appeared.

Could you solve this problem?

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
15 of 45

Hi Sujash,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with your billing method issue, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Iris W Member Since: Oct 3, 2018
16 of 45

Whoi is the Team? Why cant we have direct access and handle our enquiries in a timely manner, especially since there is such a long time difference. This delays an answe by 24 hours.. Do we just post and hopw that someone was u[pwork will answer?

Iris

Sandra B Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
17 of 45

Hello, I have the same problem. When I added the billing method, it says: PayPal charges failed.

Could you please help me? Thanks

18 of 45

Hi Sandra,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you with this concern, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alexander G Member Since: Nov 28, 2018
19 of 45

i have the same problem with paypal...I have a verified paypal account, which is linked to my upwork account, but it dosent work

20 of 45

Hi Alexander,

I checked this for you and looks like you were able to make payment using your PayPal account, you can check it under your Transactions. Let us know if you still experiencing the same issue and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS