cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal charge fails

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
21 of 85

Hi Amr, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Iris W Member Since: Oct 3, 2018
22 of 85

Whoi is the Team? Why cant we have direct access and handle our enquiries in a timely manner, especially since there is such a long time difference. This delays an answe by 24 hours.. Do we just post and hopw that someone was u[pwork will answer?

Iris

Sandra B Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
23 of 85

Hello, I have the same problem. When I added the billing method, it says: PayPal charges failed.

Could you please help me? Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
24 of 85

Hi Sandra,

We'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly and assist you with this concern, thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Manam A Member Since: Nov 8, 2018
25 of 85

I have the same issue. when I try to pay through PayPal for upgrading membership plan. Paypal charge failed is shown.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
26 of 85

Hi Manam,

I've shared your concern with the team and one of the team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Alexander G Member Since: Nov 28, 2018
27 of 85

i have the same problem with paypal...I have a verified paypal account, which is linked to my upwork account, but it dosent work

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
28 of 85

Hi Alexander,

I checked this for you and looks like you were able to make payment using your PayPal account, you can check it under your Transactions. Let us know if you still experiencing the same issue and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mike B Member Since: May 18, 2019
29 of 85
I have the same Problem, pls help.
Thanks for your time!
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
30 of 85

Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble using Paypal on your Upwork account. I see that you already chatted with our customer support team regarding the issue. Please follow the instruction they provided in order to resolve this concern. If you have other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out, we're here to help. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS