cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal charge fails

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
41 of 74

Hi John,

Your client will need to contact us directly here or our customer support so that we can assist him with this. Thank you.

Untitled
Iris W Member Since: Oct 3, 2018
42 of 74

Interesting.  Where is that information found?

43 of 74

"Thank you for reaching out to us." Come on. This is a business and the right person should be ditectly contactable. Not hit and miss through a third party.

44 of 74

Probably still waiting for":the team." Also how will you know it is correct advice.

45 of 74

Hi Iris,

You can reach out to our customer support directly on this Link, our team will also create a ticket for you where you can share more private details so that we can assist you further.

I`m not sure if you`re having any issues with your billing method, if you would like to get help in our community here please summarize your issue and share more details with us.
If you have any additional questions feel free to post them here, thank you.

Untitled
Nabeel Z Member Since: Jun 25, 2015
46 of 74

My paypal charge failed due to insufficient balance in paypal. but as i have recharged, it is still not working. i am hiring a person . please guide. 

47 of 74

Hi Nabeel,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with this. Thank you.

Untitled
Baha'a H Member Since: Sep 14, 2018
48 of 74

Hi, 

I'm having the same problem.

49 of 74

Hi Baha'a,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further with this. Thank you.

Untitled
Jenny N Member Since: Oct 16, 2018
50 of 74

Hello,

I have the same problem...when I added the billing method, there were shown that PayPal charge failed.

Please help solve this problem?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS