🐈
» Forums » Clients » Personal invitation
Page options
boogiebeat
Community Member

Personal invitation

Hello. I posted a job and want to make personal invitations. How I can extend the project description in invitation?

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Boogie,

I checked your account and it looks like you have already invited freelancers to apply to your job post. Please know that once the freelancer replies to your invitation, you can discuss the job further using Upwork messaging. You can discuss about the budget/rate per hour, project details and other important details about job. If you have decided to hire that freelancer, then you can send them an offer with the details you have agreed upon. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne.

When I send invitation, Upwork generates a short predefined message, which I can't change. I want to add some extra explanation to clarify my job for particular freelancer. How I can do this?

Hi Boogie,

At the moment the message can't be edited when you`re inviting freelancers from the job post itself (under the search bar).
However, if you use the search bar at the top and open the freelancer profile, you will see a pop up where you can edit the message after you`ve clicked on the green button. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths