Thank you for sharing, Ilham.
Upwork just keep on going deleting and correcting messages on my topic as its' not good for their reputation, it's prove of what i said, i see your topic was corrected as well)
As i publishing prove of criminal action, they even start to block my messages ..... it's usless ... Do you know any official regulation, that can take action on Upwork? I found only European Parliament, that has council ‘Regulation on promoting fairness and transparency for business users of online intermediation services’ 2018/0112 (COD) sending them all investigations about upwork actions. Please let me know if you know any other regulation, that can stop Upwork from keep on going to do what they do. I give up that they will investigate situation and try to solve it by themselves.
you will always find some bad reviews about everything...and everyone..
the only way to find something that suits you is to look for it yourself - and there will always be a few bad experiences along the way...
I'm sorry to hear about your issues you're having on our platform. I checked your recent support tickets and wasn't able to identify the profile and contract you're having an issue with. Please pm me that information and I'll be happy to take a look and follow-up with an update.
We've also edited and removed a couple of posts on this thread and sent you a notification regarding those actions.
The best way to improve this platform is :
1. Listen to your client's complaints and let them speak freely about it hence you publicly reply to the complaints and tells everyone how you will solve it
2. Shows your competitive advantage and why clients should use this platform compared to other platform
--> If you don't have any competitive advantage, creates one and let everyone knows about it.
The best way to destroy this platform is :
1. Hide your client's complaint and don't solve it for them. Keep it for your self
2. Let everyone don't know your competitive advantage and keep it to your self internally.
3. What's worst -> Charge your clients $600/month for something they can do for free in another platform. This is really stupidity and will drives your clients to another platform.
Ilham B wrote:
will drives your clients to another platform.
Has it occured to you that making the platform unattractive for a certain subset of freelancers and clients is, if not exactly wanted, but is at worst considered acceptable collateral damage, because that subset is not where the money comes from?