Did you mean: 

Please Recommend **

Highlighted
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
11 of 27

Ilham B wrote:

FAKE REVIEWS :

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Clients/Criminal-action-supported-by-UPWORK/td-p/625624

For a minute there I thought it was the president. 

Highlighted
Rezida A Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
12 of 27

Thank you for sharing, Ilham.

Upwork just keep on going deleting and correcting messages  on my topic as its' not good for their reputation, it's prove of what i said, i see your topic was corrected as well)  

As i publishing  prove of criminal action, they even start to block my messages ..... it's usless  ... Do you know any official regulation, that can take action on Upwork? I found only European Parliament, that has council ‘Regulation on promoting fairness and transparency for business users of online intermediation services’ 2018/0112 (COD)  sending them all investigations about upwork actions. Please let me know if you know any other regulation, that  can stop Upwork from keep on going  to do what they do. I give up that they will investigate situation and try to solve it by themselves. 

umarkhayatfrompakistancriminaldeveloper 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Ilham B Member Since: Jul 26, 2016
13 of 27
You can try reaching out the lawyer in the U.S since Upwork resides in the U.S.
Highlighted
Rezida A Member Since: Jul 4, 2019
14 of 27

In USA it will be even more easier, EU will work as well i think,  this platform founded by greek Founders: Stratis Karamanlakis, Odysseas Tsatalos 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
15 of 27

there are  plenty of them - just use google and you'll find at least 10-15 listed

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
16 of 27
"there are plenty of them - just use google and you'll find at least 10-15 listed"
=Yeah I know, thanks but word of mouth is stronggest point.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Sanja D Member Since: Dec 18, 2013
17 of 27

you will always find some bad reviews about everything...and everyone..
the only way to find something that suits you is to look  for it yourself - and  there will always be a few bad experiences along the way...

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
18 of 27

Hi Ilham,

I'm sorry to hear about your issues you're having on our platform. I checked your recent support tickets and wasn't able to identify the profile and contract you're having an issue with. Please pm me that information and I'll be happy to take a look and follow-up with an update.

We've also edited and removed a couple of posts on this thread and sent you a notification regarding those actions. 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
19 of 27

The best way to improve this platform is :

1. Listen to your client's complaints and let them speak freely about it hence you publicly reply to the complaints and tells everyone how you will solve it

2. Shows your competitive advantage and why clients should use this platform compared to other platform

--> If you don't have any competitive advantage, creates one and let everyone knows about it.

The best way to destroy this platform is :

1. Hide your client's complaint and don't solve it for them. Keep it for your self

2. Let everyone don't know your competitive advantage and keep it to your self internally.

3. What's worst -> Charge your clients $600/month for something they can do for free in another platform. This is really stupidity and will drives your clients to another platform.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
20 of 27

Ilham B wrote:

will drives your clients to another platform.

Has it occured to you that making the platform unattractive for a certain subset of freelancers and clients is, if not exactly wanted, but is at worst considered acceptable collateral damage, because that subset is not where the money comes from?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS