🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Please help, I'm panicking
Page options
881b1b35
Community Member

Please help, I'm panicking

Hi long story short, this is my first time trying to hire on Upwork. I made a post to hire developers for a project. I usually hire from fiver but I could only find someone meeting the criteria of what I was looking for on Upwork, I was very happy and I immediately started a fixed contract with the person and paid in escrow for the first milestone. Immediate after that I started another post for another project, the second post is basically "Hi I need a react native app that will work on both iOS and Andriod" no outside links or anything.
I just logged into my email and saw a notification that the last post has been removed for violating TOS and that my account has been suspended permanently. No other explanation given, I'm panicking right now as I have a deadline due in few days, I have already deposited money which I had budget for the project on Upwork.
Please how do I get my account back or my money back today ?
1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Ngozi,

Are you referring to another account? Could you please send me a PM by clicking on my name and kindly share more information so I can check this for you. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths