🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Please reopen my first account
Page options
91797a9d
Community Member

Please reopen my first account

I would like to reopen my old account (first account; this is third one).  Unfortunately I closed it initially some months ago after having it open for a short time. Today I tried to register again with same email address and while doing so I got the "Oops something went wrong..." type of message from Upwork failing to allow me to register. So I tried a different email address and it registered. After doing so successfully I figured now I will update my email address to the old one I used but nope it wouldn't allow me. After doing some Googling I came to learn Upwork strictly allows one account (fine with me BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD THEY ALLOW TO OPEN THE OLD ONE???!!! BUT NO AVAIL!!!!)....Anyways I closed the second one too in frustration that I will post on board here to reopen the first. But guess what if you haven't alreay: I need to be logged in to post here...UGHHH...Hence I am posting here with THIRD account for any admin to please help me open first account so I may close this promptly. Please message me for first account info to reinstate. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Usman, 

Please share your email or userID via PM so that I can assist you with your request. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
91797a9d
Community Member

PM sent. Thank you.

Thank you, Usman!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths