🐈
» Forums » Clients » Plus Membership was charged without me agreei...
Page options
caa64db6
Community Member

Plus Membership was charged without me agreeing to it

Hello,

I just realized that I was charged 49.99 for a Plus Membership that I never requested and never agreed to pay.

I was never even informed of the fact that I'd need to cancel my subscription, I had assumed that I was given a 30 day trial and that was it.

Since I never wanted the plus membership, I'd kindly ask you to refund me the amount that was charged and cancel my subscription (I already canceled the auto-renewal).

It also would have been nice to receive an email letting me know that if I didn't cancel I would be charged.

I could not find any better way to contact support than posting on this public community. Is this the only way to get support?

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kitty,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the refund.

I checked and it seems that you already received a few email notifications regarding the free trial that is ending soon. You can also check out your Spam/Junk folder in case the emails went there.

There are many ways how you can get help. You can find the “Get Help” button at the bottom of every help article and the search results page. You can also get help from our chatbot by clicking the “Chat with Support Bot” button found in the help center. You can also send us a message on any official Upwork social media channel. You can find the links in the footer section of the Upwork Community or Upwork platform as shown in this screenshot. As you already know, the Community is always open for help and discussion!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kitty,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the refund.

I checked and it seems that you already received a few email notifications regarding the free trial that is ending soon. You can also check out your Spam/Junk folder in case the emails went there.

There are many ways how you can get help. You can find the “Get Help” button at the bottom of every help article and the search results page. You can also get help from our chatbot by clicking the “Chat with Support Bot” button found in the help center. You can also send us a message on any official Upwork social media channel. You can find the links in the footer section of the Upwork Community or Upwork platform as shown in this screenshot. As you already know, the Community is always open for help and discussion!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths