🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Posted job isnt online although it is rep...
Page options
f7d81b8f
Community Member

Posted job isnt online although it is reported on my email that job is online!

Hello , although i am reported that my job is online its not true. I just checked with your internal search engine that is not online. Please help. I am disappointed with your service. 

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ivan,

I just checked your account and can confirm that your job post is published and freelancers can send proposals. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

Ivan:
I actually think it IS understandable if you were confused by what you encountered when you tried to search for your own job post.

The truth of the matter is that Upwork's search tools do many things differently than we are accustomed to seeing when we use Google or other websites. So sometimes it is confusing.

I don't think I have ever searched for my own job posts.

But the proof for me that these posts work is that I get responses when I post jobs, and I am able to hire freelancers to do things that help me out a lot!

I have hired over 100 freelancers on Upwork. Most of these hires have been excellent for me.

I often post a job and state in the job description that I want somebody to hire me RIGHT NOW. There are certain freelancers who look for those jobs. I often post such jobs along with descriptions of VERY technical, difficult questions. I often hire somebody for those jobs within 10 minutes and get great help.

This is just my perspective as a frequent client who hires for quickly-hired, quickly done jobs.

Freelance friend of mine confirmed that  my job is not online either. You inform that is online but it is not .  I worry, dont like this ,what else you lie? . 

Hi Jaksos,

Just to clarify, my previous comment was meant for another user.

I also checked your account and I can see that you have created a job 20min ago. Are you referring to this? If yes, I would like to confirm that the job post is published on Upwork and you can start inviting freelancers. Freelancers can also view your job and send proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
5e449a5c
Community Member

Friends of mine told me that jobs which are posted later then mine was  are online. Fishy ! Posted 33 minutes  ago and still  not online. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths