🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Problem in Hiring a Freelancer
Page options
56fe077a
Community Member

Problem in Hiring a Freelancer

I am tring to send an offer to one freelancer and I tried it so many times and I keep getting this error

An error has occurred. Please try again later.

This error has no details of what went wrong and why I am getting this error again and again

Submitted a support ticket and its been 6 days atleast and still waiting for the reply. Chatted yesterday with support and I was assured a quick fix/response and nothing done yet.

Why are you forcing people to leave upwork and choose other marketplaces?

9 REPLIES 9
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Muhammad,

I am sorry about the delay. We'll have an agent update you and assist you with your issue as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Got a reply from support after 7-8 days and when I replied him again its been few hours and there is no reply from him. **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Muhammad,

I understand your frustration. The team is investigating the issue you are experiencing and will update you shortly.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I'm having exactly the same problem!

Hi Fernando,

It looks like you were able to make an offer to a freelancer. Please, let us know if you are experiencing any further issues.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi, I'm getting the same thing

"An error has occurred. Please try again later" while I'm trying to hire a freelancer

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amir,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this concern.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
c180f1de
Community Member

I am having the same problem. Keep getting the message An error has occurred. Please try again later when trying to hire a freelancer. Please help!

Hi Alex,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with hiring your freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths