🐈
» Forums » Clients » Problem with Invoicing
Page options
4cdf609b
Community Member

Problem with Invoicing

I have hired a freelancer but the Invoices I can download do not show any ID or Tax númber from the freelancer I have hired.

This is a big issue because without Tax information on the Invoices I cannot continue working with Upwork.

At least here in Spain It is mandatory That you provide complete  Tax information on the Invoice That incluyes Any type of Id númber ( pasaport, National Id númber, fiscal númber any one).

The freelancer I have hired says It has not any place to put the ID númber on the Invoice.

Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Luis, 

I checked your account, and it looks like you were able to file a support ticket for the same concern. Your ticket has already been escalated, and they will reach out to you through the same ticket thread so that you can be assisted further. 

~ Avery
Upwork
pallavipaxcel
Community Member

Hi, 

I am facing a glitch in the invoices raised from my agency profile to the client. The invoices are showing the client's name both as a buyer and seller. The seller should show the name of our agency's business manager. I am attaching an invoice for the reference, request you to please look into it asap. Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Pallavi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths