🐈
» Forums » Clients » Problem with log in, forgot security question...
Page options
9117784a
Community Member

Problem with log in, forgot security question but keep getting a support "profile not support"

Hello freelancers and Upwork staff,

I lost my security question but I do have my password. When I try to login, I am asked for my security question, and because as mentioned I forgot it, when I try to recover it I go through the support steps, but always receive an email that my profile was not approved.

(this is not my main account)

I use this link to get support: https://www.upwork.com/account-security/forgot-security-answer

I am not looking to get approved any time soon, I am looking for freelancers to help me out with work.

It would be great if someone can help me out,

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tom,

You can use this form provided in this help article to reset your password or security question. 

Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Upwork
90e1d376
Community Member

Hi Bojan, you seem to be n Upwork employee?

I really really need help with this:

A former employee started our upworks prescence, he is registered as owner nas we don´t know his password, so now we can´t give new colleagues rights to admin or anything. We need to downgrade him, and upgrade me as owner. Please help!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Richard,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this request! I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with the ownership transferring.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths