🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Problem with the payment
Page options
9fee6b8e
Community Member

Problem with the payment

Hello!

I have troubles setting the contract with the freelancer. As I understand, it is due to money transfer.Here is the message she got: **Edited for Community Guidelines** I can see from the trasaction section - money is already booked on my card. Moreover, I can't set up another contract for 40$ as well. But I have 70$ on my card, and my bank is not chrging the comision. I went to the office today.
Please help. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Anastasiia,

Unfortunately, it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please, make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Anastasiia,

Unfortunately, it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please, make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you for your reply. Yes, my card can make international transactions and I succeed already 2 times before in Upwork. I withdrawed the proposal and made a new job. I still can't hire a freelancer, I have sufficient amount of money on my bank card. 

Hi Anastasiia,

One of our customer support will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you!

Can you also tell me how much time does it take fo money to arrive back to my card after the proposal was been withdrawen? 

Hi Anastasiia,

It can take up to 5 business days for the funds to be reversed back to your account. 

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths