0065171c
Community Member

Problems with posting a job

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Evgeniy,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your job post. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Evgeniy,

Could you try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to post your job? If you're still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I've already tried. Cleared cache, tried Chrome, Edge, Safari. The problem is still exist.

0065171c
Community Member

I've already tried. Cleared cache, tried Chrome, Edge, Safari. The problem is still exist.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Evgeniy,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your job post. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have been trying to post a job and invited a worker into the job.  When I get to step 5/5...  there is no option to submit the job.  I have uploaded documents and files...  but it is telling me it is the final stage.  I do not want to invite other workers to this task, but it seems to be pushing me in that direction.  There is no submit button.  I continued to write 5,000 words, I thought that might be a requirement.

Hi Sylvana,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. I'm sorry to learn that you're having difficulties posting a job. Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to post your job? Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end, and we'll look further into that for you. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths