🐈 Community
646ecd71

Project on toss when consultant who had started the work now not responding the call/ msg?

Hi Team,

Can anyone answers on this, even though raised a SR, but still not able to figure out how and when it is going to get resolved?

Upwork Portal representative have confirmed that there is some problem with our account as we have made the payment , but there is a delay on portal's Financial team making such updates and reinstate such process.i.e. change the status from suspended to Live.

It will get activated after their Financial team making such updates....how should i resume discussion with the consultant as the consultant not ready for discussion? And project work in toss?

Thanks and Regards,
Sarat Mohanty
4 REPLIES 4
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sarat,

Sorry about the delayed responce and thank you for updating your payment method. I have followed up with the team and they should update your ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for your reply.

But on contrary we are lossing our companys image / brand value as consualtant not responding or entertaining calls.

What should i do now?

Management not accepting as it is the portal issue  also project delivery due tomorrow.. How do i do so?

Mere saying sorry will not solve the prupose.

Kindly respond.

Thanks and Regards,

Sarat Mohanty

646ecd71

Hi Team,

Raising tickets but nothing happenning on reality  Can i have contact details like  email id or phone number to escalate this matter to the person with some authority.

Problem statement : Payment deducted from our account on 21-May-2015 but till now not updated.
Instead status showing as "contract Suspended" to the freelancer who in turn stopped working on this project.

When speaking with support people they say it will get resolved today and several days have gone by...problem not yet resolved Why?

I believe that this is a FRAUD !! i.e. Money deducted from us and not paid to the freelancer.

Please get this sorted out i.e. freelancer should not see status as "contract Suspended" and also he should further continue to work.

Hope you guys can get this issue sorted out EOB today, as i am informed that finance support team works on US hrs.

Please email me your seniors  or revert with closure of the ticket at the below email id.Need to further discuss for legal aspects.

Thanks and Regards,

Sarat Mohanty

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sarat,

I have escalated your concern and the Team will reply to you with more information as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Learning Paths