🐈
» Forums » Clients » Project order-need clients answer to finish, ...
Page options
klaudiapyc96
Community Member

Project order-need clients answer to finish, but he’s not responding

Hello, 

I've been on Upwork for quite a while but this is the first time when something like this happened to me. I'm doing research for a client (he purchased my predefined project) and within the project I need to touch base with clients as I believe that if I'm working on their product I need to know I'm going in the right direction. 

For the first week the client was very responsive, but about a week ago I sent him an update and requested his thoughts so I can finish the last step, he said the same day he'll review and let me know and never come back to me. I sent an additional message to ask for update but no reply. 

the job is not finished so I don't want to submit it for review but also do some work that is not gonna be useful for the client just so I 'finish it' is not something I want to do either. 

Any thoughts? 

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Klaudia,

I understand that you are concerned about how you can complete your project as the client has been unresponsive. I have requested the help of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths